Friday, March 13, 2009

Racing~





The first Tuesday night Circuit race was held this week on the course I selected in Ft Ord. There was a good sized group out for the first one of the year. I kept attacking hoping to escape, but was kept in check by some of the strong riders there. My CCCX team mate took the sprint after I softened up the field.

This Sunday is race #3 of my CCCX XC Series. I added lots of climbing sections to this race route. I am really hoping to have a better ride then race #2. On that day I had no power after having a really bad crash the previous weekend, and then a root canal done on my tooth the following day.

Now I am feeling so much stronger and am really ready to go at it up the hills on the race route I put together. I feel relaxed and ready to race.

No comments: