Friday, November 03, 2006

DH RACING IS A THRILL




The DH action of the CCCX Downhill series has been seriously thrilling. I decided to do some more DH races after doing X-C and Road Racing the last few years, and it has been really a challenge! I like setting up the courses and I like doing the races, and DH racing is so radical! Most of my career win total has been from DH racing or Slalom racing, but I decided to try for more endurance sports the last few years. It has been really fun to get back into the DH swing of things and still do Road events and Cyclocross. It all ties together, racing any type of event helps other events, so it has been nice to work on the DH side of things as well as endurance events. Here is a view of some of the courses I have made, I have to say that TORO Park is a incredible place to race bikes and everyone is lucky to have a chance to race there!

How cool is this to have some views of my race courses with this kind of detail???

No comments: