Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eager To Race~




I set a very good course for this weekends CCCX XC race #2. The weather will be good on race day and the course is going to be very fast. There are steady climbing sections, some sharp climbing sections, and the rest is rolling and fast. I am so very eager to race. I am feeling very strong considering I had a bad crash this past Sunday and a root canal on my tooth on Monday. I still did the Tuesday night ride and felt good going uphill during the ride. I am working on feeling no pain and digging deep to suffer and then still perform when suffering my most.

It is a super busy weekend for me. I have my XC race on Saturday, then the High School Nor-Cal race on Sunday. And there is the CCCX DH race I set up for Toro park going off on Sunday as well.

No comments: