Tuesday, January 01, 2008

CCCX DH SERIES TOPS OFF 2007





















Rain made the dirt incredibly sweet for traction for the final CCCX DH race this past weekend at Toro Park. It was a ripping race track, and a fine end to the CCCX DH Series and the 2007 race season. I was lucky to win all 4 of my division races on the day, which led to me taking all 4 of my contested CCCX Series titles in DH. This I had really worked hard for. I gave my all to do 4 race runs each event to try and make history by winning all 4 races at one event, and all 4 of the CCCX Series crowns. 8 wins on the day was amazing for myself. This led to my most productive season for win totals ever in 18 years of racing. I ended the 2007 season with an astonishing 65 race, and-or series title wins. It came from Cyclocross, MTB XC, MTB DH, Short Track, MTB Time Trial, and MTB Dual Slalom.




I am so thankful to have a chance to race. I sometimes race really bad, but I always will try my hardest.

No comments: