Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mt San Bruno Hill Climb



Started the year off at the Mt San Bruno Hill Climb. I was so sore after 4 DH runs on Sunday, and I knew it was going to be bad doing a uphill race when my legs were so sore and fatigued. I still raced and took a beating like a man. I suffered and got dropped, but it will make me better, stronger, faster. Now I am even more sore in my leg muscles. I hope to do better in the 2009 edition of the Mt San Bruno Hill Climb. Now I am looking forward to some recovery and the final CCCX Cyclocross race of the 2007-08 Series coming up in 5 days. Thanks to L.L.L. for taking these photos of me today at the start of the Hill Climb.

1 comment:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

you're very welcome! it was great to see you, Keith. I realize I haven't seen you since the CCCX XC final in June/July. I've missed you!

Lorri